View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 10:24 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Well I want to know their reasoning why the centro can do MMS but the PPC cant.. the cenrto is unlocked and just as hackable as the PPC. So its not that we can take advantage of the unlimited internet and use alot of data any more than the centro can. My brother has the centro and hes hacked it to stream live tv from home (slingbox-like), so whats the problem letting us send a few pictures? Even streaming 2 2min youtube videos uses more data than how many pictures I send in a week. I bet thats pretty close to the same for the rest of the users.

Sprint cant say its because ours is designed for "email" SO IS THE CENTRO! Then they cant say its only for business because SO IS THE CENTRO! have you seen the commercials for the centro? Its just a bunch of clips of people in suits. And the centro comes with sprint tv and MMS.

I know that if sprint plans on releasing a app for doing MMS and charging for it then there will be many here (internet land) working on making a hacked version just to spite sprint. And there goes all the money they might of made. So there is no point in even doing that.

So anyone else try calling Mondrell yet? 703-433-4401
here is the case number to refeer them to. 1533986
I dont know if just anyone can add to it or not but give it a shot.