View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 09:36 PM
sikclown
PPCGeeks Regular

sikclown is keeping up the good worksikclown is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: battery sucks we all know . . . .

I was getting anywhere from 14 hours to 7 hours on my battery depending on my day but I was also noticing that something was occasionally keeping my phone awake. Just to test i rebooted my phone before bed and then just went to sleep. When I woke up my phone had an up time of just over 8 hours and an awake time of close to 3 hours without even being touched or plugged in. Coming fro. The Hero I was well aware of the sleeping issues my phone always had. Did a hard reset (I should have done this when I got the phone but I was impatient) and reinstalled all the exact same programs. Did the CDMA prl change thing, changed all my syncing to every four hours and actually changed my Facebook Syncing to once per Day (I don't need my contacts synced every hour). Also disabled windows animations and always on mobile data (I have had zero issues with this all day). Oh FYI I did the hard reset this afternoon after a full charge. I have used the phone moderately to heavy all day (Up time of 8:30:05 and an awake time of 2:28:31) and BatteryTime Lite widget shows the battery at 75%. I really attribute this to the hard reset personally which stopped the random Awake issue (it seems)