View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 09:18 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
Hey Big.. I'm lovin' the blue theme

Is it a limitation of MaxSense to only be able to use one of the 3 types of clocks on each screen ?

For example, when I swipe to see the left home screen, I have the analog clock. On the center home screen, the slide one, and on the right home screen, I'd like to use the slide clock as well, however, when adding it to that screen, it makes the one on the center screen 'disappear' and puts it on the right side screen.. (and vice versa)

Is this a normal limitation or did it happen because of the blue theme ?

(askin' cuz I had analog, slide clock, then digital but the slide clock looks so sick i wanted 2 of them LOL)

Thanks man..your work is amazing !!
its a limitation for now... I have already mentioned to Max and should be possible in the future