View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 07:27 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 11| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
**edit** Thanks ThrottleAbuse
I have been using the settings export program, but it doesn't seem to save all my cookie settings or fb or anything correctly. It will restore some of the settings, but not all of them and not correctly. Any ideas?

Didn't see your post, as it was on a diff page & didn't quote & hours later. Looks like it does email.. cool, no ideas to your Q
**edit end**

Thanks, obviously with a bunch of thanks (including me), I wasn't the only one with the question. But then I found something better, right under my nose!!! Energy (the master) already has something built in!! I was actually trying to find where Sushimi installed itself to & saw it, I've got my favs & don't go fishing down in the menus often.
Windows
Tools
Settings Export

WAY too easy, thanks NRG!
Doesn't look like it does email account & footer backup though, I don't use syc with MS or Google due to the fact I have so many POP accounts. Any advise? (or am I back to ziggy/sashimi?)
Ziggy will automatically back up all of your email accounts, quicklinks, wifi settings, etc....you can also add to it any time you like(notepad++ works well)....passwords can be added easily.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougneverends View Post
What about adding Sprint TV?
no problem....just add it....