View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 06:22 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2014/2015|GENERIC|XDA_UC|10JUN|V13|CHT|BLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
well so far ur roms are the only ones that can stand up to the abuse i put to em.And if i ever really get myself stuck i just hard-reset or reflash.I might try the new manilla 2015 but if u say it isnt quite ready then i might just wait for V14 because V13 seems to be working excellent for me.The only thing ive noticed is a little less memory after a cpl hours of use than the previous roms like V11 and V12,but it only negligable.The device still operates great so it doesnt bother me.V13 seems to hav all the kinks worked out the center dialer button is now perfect,the ##codes# work,the task mngr functions great,all the icons are almost flawless,and the rom runs really well when being pushed.Its very stable,fast,and as always the slider is impeccable.I really dont see why this rom isnt as poular as Mightys or Energys.Because ive used both roms before and in my opinion this rom,any version from about V5-V13, beats them both hands down.Cant wait for V14 now that i know your going to base it off the 2015 manila version.If 2015 is fully functional.
New CHT does eat a lot of RAM. Less customized CHT, then less usage of RAM I think. But I havent tried it yet...