View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:11 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/10/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
Flashed OMJ a couple of days ago...i've noticed it mentioned that wipe(s) between ROM flash may not be necessary...is it just for the "same" ROM...or flashing to other chefs' ROMs as well?

ON ROM manager...I had isses with it on my initial root and recovery process. But I've had no issues with the auto recovery as soon as I was on OMJ's.
ROM Manager seems to work best with custom ROMs. It's been causing headaches for those who try to use it on stock ROM immediately post root. works great custom ROM to custom ROM .

It'll never hurt to wipe ( ) The smaller the change from one ROM version to the other the less important the wipe is but things could still go wrong. I wipe but that's just how I roll.