View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 11:21 AM
thepolishguy
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Steve's Imagio Manila ROM v1.2

Steve - testing the latest test rom. Very awesome. Very fast. I boot at 56% which is the lowest ever using Sense.

One major problem for now. The Wifi router is not working for me. It says "cannot turn on wifi".

In the Comm Manager, if I hit the wifi toggle switch, the wheels start turning, but it does not toggle on.

I don't know if their are some settings that have to be adjusted. But I am no good with that stuff - SSID's, Network Adapters, Add New Connections etc. It always just worked.

So I don't know how to fix it and I will definitely have to roll back if there is not a solution as my phone is my main connection to the web.

***EDIT***

Just reporting a few more things...

1. The option "Internet Sharing" - when you connect your phone via usb does not work for me either. My phone tells me, "Check USB connection".

2. Modem Link does work. So that is cool. It gives me access to the internet for now.

3. I am unable to receive picture messages. Have not tested this extensively. My wife sent me one and I get a message, "Unable to download message". I know that the HTC messaging looks a lot better than Arcsoft, but I prefer the functionality of Arcsoft (I think that is what it is called) to what I have experienced of the HTC messaging client so far. Just my opinion and feed back though.

4. In messaging - the send button is still in Korean?

5. Is there no weather tab? Or am I a complete moron (completely possible)? If having no weather tab contributes to the great increase in speed (the rom is much more responsive and snappy) - then I can live without weather.

Ok - so that was just a few more things I came across today. Hope that is not discouraging. Just trying to share what I have observed. Looking forward to the release of V.2

Last edited by thepolishguy; 06-14-2010 at 11:16 PM.