View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 11:10 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SanDisk 8GB SD Card gone bad???

ok ive had this card for awhile now. its a class 2 SanDisk 8GB micro SD Card that ive had in my Hero... all of a sudden it tells me my sd card has errors and needs to be reformatted. so i cant get my PC to bring up the card and the phone wont see it.....

HOWEVER... if i put the phone into recovery mode i can see all my backups and even flash ROMs that i have on there.

Weird? so i bought another one but all my pics and data is gone. and im just wondering what has happened so maybe in the future this can be prevented. any thoughts?

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?