View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 07:48 PM
mdphoenix
Halfway to VIP Status

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/27}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Strange as I always get nothing but praise on the battery. Try flashing a stock rom then flash mine again.

Edit: Just realized you are on Verizon I have a few Verizon users report strange CPU usage and lag. I am working a new base that uses a more generic CDMA from the latest Rhodium Build released. Currently the Drivers are based on the latest Sprint Drivers, This is from Cellular South, maybe it will be out within the next day or two.
Awesome. Really looking forward to it, as I absolutely love what you've done with the interface on the Loaded ROM, but the slowdown is killing me. It takes a good 5 to 10 seconds sometimes to launch mail or SMS.

Any chance of a kitchen so we can remove the stuff we don't want?