View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 04:52 PM
kozmo
VIP Member

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Task 29 is different than a flash to stock...Task29 completely takes everything off your phone other than radio....that being said, when task29 completes, the only thing your phone will so is show the "Touch Pro 2" screen and will do nothing else...because there is no more info on the phone....don't freak out, this is what task29 is supposed to do. you will have to flash maxsense from SD (much safer than USB IMO). If you need help with the specifics, let me know....
I Task29 in between all roms...not saying anything about Big's procedures, and he is the Man...It's jus something I do.
Actually, you don't have to flash from SD card. I also task 29 every time just to be sure, only takes an extra 2 min. When it gets to 100% just hold down the vol down, when it reboots it will be in bootloader and ready to flash. Otherwise, you have to pull battery, reinstall and hold vol down and power to get into bootloader. btw, love the ROM =D>