View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2000mah spare battery for htc touch pro 2 sprint

I bought 2 of the 2000 ($8.95 each) eBay batteries a couple months ago. No problems no wear or tear, no overheats, and something I wasn't able to do on the stock battery is No putting it back on charge at 2 pm at work. The reception inside my office is usually 1 to 3 bars, so the battery is real low at 1 pm. But with the 2000 battery is still has a 50+% charge. I put the stock battery back in the box. USCC may have a free replacement for the batteries, but the last time I went in to get another battery to replace my dead one, it took almost 15 minutes and lots of questions. Too much hassle to replace unless your battery is worn and only holding a charge for a short time. Just easier to buy the 2000's and switch them off every couple days.