View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Etiquette of constructive criticism 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidd View Post
Made it a little bit easier on the eyes. added a Table of Contents. anything else i may have left out?
Nicely done! Good work on taking the constructive criticism and implementing the good ideas from others! props!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
welcome to the lower level!

good thread, sometimes i help, sometimes i say search...but only if a person just comes to the end of a thread and asks something that's been covered and they didn't read the thread.
Thank you! Or even worse, didnt read 2 posts above theirs...