View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 03:20 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Dusk Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

I do not understand what the point is; to come into a thread and bash a rom. I mean whatever this dude is saying is obviously way off base and hardly the experience of anyone in this thread. None of the comments are constructive. Maybe you have a bad tp2. Did you drop it?

I guess if you hate something because its SO FRICKEN AWESOME!!!! its understandable.. but I guess the best way to stop this madness is just ignore the dude(s).. I mostly skip those gargantuate postings anyway. Does anyone else actually read them?

Big you should ignore it because you are appreciated by many more people than these jerkwads. Keep up the fine work you guys do amazing things! =)

You definately have improved this phone by 1000%. I don't know how I could ever go back to tf3d its way to clunky for me.

and for the update of my situation. everything is working perfectly. The phone hasn't locked up once i am on sprint 6/9. There is that icon glitch in landscape in text msgn' but its no thing... doesn't affect the operation of the phone one bit. I prefer those icons for added functionality.

THANK YOU!

my 2c
This post has been thanked 2 times.