View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 12:41 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/10/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post

I thought I read somewhere that the pay version of Rom Manager allows you to download directly to the SD Card and if you're a chef, all you have to do is inform the Rom Manager developers where the link is for them to add you. They don't charge the chef. They want more roms on their list so more people will pay for the feature of downloading directly.
very interesting, I will need to check into this

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbcapthowdy View Post

I have used 3 roms since yesterday and i went back to yours. Works the best out of the box in my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntiger View Post
I take everthing bad I said in my last post back. This awesome everything I need works perfectly including WiFi Tethering in 4G the speed increase for my Slingbox is incredible now to find someone that can help me fix my connection settings on my slingbox so it will stop disconnecting
glad ya'll are enjoying the ROM