View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 12:05 PM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

I've got commit access to the rootfs, so I can push it upstream... but I'd like to get the rest of the issues sorted before I do. (Perhaps I'm a little too proud of my generally clean commits. )

if you connect with adb during the bootanimation, chown to 1002 (or 1002:1002) works... I don't know at which point that change is made, and if it's sometime while the init script is running (in which case we can just change the order). Moving the bit about dbus.conf down to the bottom of the file might've worked for me last night -- or I might've just missed the error message and forgot to delete the cache folder, so I just thought it worked. I was a bit tired.