View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:06 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/10/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
fyi---it will be in my next update....not sure when that will be though
Sweet! Gonna give her a go.

Glad the OMJ Droid is catching on Is it me or is the site randomly turning sigs on/off?

From my research it looks like the radio can be included with a ROM-Chef's choice-right?
I upgraded the radio on OMJ_Evo2.1 v1.2. When I flashed 1.3 I wiped (my Mother would be proud lol- I know the wipe doesnt touch the radio) and post flash I had the upgraded radio again.
Did you included it in 1.3? Or is just the upgraded one from 1.2? This is me being anal (no pun intended) just trying to figure out stuff....

EDIT-Newest tether is working great. Initially it was unsecured until I went into Setup and checked Enable WiFi Encryption-probably obvious but not only am I a Droid n00b but a tethering one too

Last edited by iknowsquat; 06-11-2010 at 09:35 PM.