View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 06:26 PM
pavanmaverick
PPCGeeks Regular

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] PepperlandMaxSense SYS 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by qball1616 View Post
I would be interested in working with you on a non-MaxSense ROM though if you have the interest to see what we can come up with.
Sounds like a plan! Having a partner in crime on this thing might finally give me the courage to release (technically, co-release!) a ROM
For the MaxSense stuff, let's definitely wait to hear from Max. We certainly don't want to be stepping on any toes with this!
One option might be for me to send you my RZ ROM (running 21057), and you could just add MaxSense to it, and then I could beta test it? That way you haven't "distributed" the MaxSense EXTs, and I can have my 21057 ROM!

On a personal note, really sorry to hear about the marital problems. At least it sounds like it was mutual, and I am impressed (if that's the right word to use in a situation like this!) that you had the courage to pull the plug on a failing relationship. That's a bloody hard thing to do. Again, hope its as easy a split as possible.