View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Vegasden
Regular 'Geeker

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/8/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebeexee View Post
For what it's worth, my results are the same as Mule's. I was able to update from OMJ 1.2 to 1.3 without a wipe and all is well. All my currently-installed apps survived, and so did my contacts and calendars. I too know that it was successful due to the new apps being installed after the update.

For me, the "Install ROM from SD Card" command in ROM Manager worked, but it did not reboot the phone for me.
I used the latest Rom Manager..installed from SD card and it did reboot for me. I was pretty much guessing (nOOb here w/Android). used Volume up/down to load from SD card, then back a screen after files were loaded and rebooted. Everything that had been on my phone previously was there!

I hate to say it..but being a flash junkie and having Rom Manager (and this great ROM) may lead me to a Phone Flash Rehab Center "hello, my name is VegasDen and I am a flashaholic"