View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:02 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

UGGGGHHHHH!!!

Enough with the SOD issue...there is a thread for it...this happens every so often on quite a few phones...alot of times it is the user installing older programs that were never updated for there phone...other times it is something running in the background that is basically overloading your phone...I personally have had issues with it here and there...but I just deal with it because I know its going to happen...what I do is find a setup that works for me and stick to it...I don't go cab happy and install loads of crap that could possibly mess something up...

Also with refurbished phones....lol...most refurbished phones are phones sent back within 30 days of the original person who bought it...and a lot of times they use up the old hardware laying around before they move to new parts...just my observation as an at&t Retentions Agent...