View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 08:52 AM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: Is there a PPCGeeks app or will there ever be one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintb View Post
Well actually, believe it or not, there once was a PPCGeek's app for Windows Mobile back in the day!
Hibby made one back then and I also created a Widget for WM6.5+.

I believe Android programming is mostly Java, which I'm not too familiar with, but if I did an app, it would basically be a wrapper that would just use WiForums, but it would give you a dedicated icon in your launcher. It would be awesome to create a widget that uses the RSS feed to show you recent news articles or recent threads too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoungeLizard View Post
I use the WifiForums version on my Evo. I tried Tapatalk free but I can't seem to find the paid version that will let you post and reply. It doesn't show up in the market for me. I like the WifiForums, if only I could figure out how to make it display more threads per page. Maybe it's set like that so it will show up on all phones without locking them up.
When you go to WiForums, click on My Prefs, then you have Thread Options and Post Options...which lets you choose how many threads and posts you want per page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
Does the app allow you to remove that annoying sent from my Evo using tapatalk sig?
Yes, you would go to Menu > Settings and there's an option for "Tapatalk Signature", which you can turn off. You can also change the number of posts per page.
This post has been thanked 1 times.