View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 08:03 AM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Regarding me tp2=poo thread...

I give you credit dude, you realize what's up and some of us know whatcha talkin bout...good luck and stay around. If you need anything we are here to help each other whether you move to the Evo, Iphone or whatever...it is all good my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
I didn't mean to offend. I meant no disrespect. I love this fourm, because people are so friendly and respectful. It's hard to find that on the internet now days...Yeah I made a douche of myself, but I promise I'm not haha and I'm sure absolutely nobody knows what I'm talking about. Peace.