View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:53 AM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex
Re: Siedio Vs Body Glove! (Just my opinion)

I have used Seidio cases on my PPC-6700, Touch, Touch Pro and now Evo... I have even donated cases out after I have gotten rid of the device... I would swear by the Seidio cases as they have been excellent in fit, finish and feel....

2 things to keep in mind... first, the rubbery finish on the seidio cases do not play well with isopropyl alcohol... clean only with soap and water unless you really want a smooth case... second... and this holds true with almost all plastic cases.... if you are one of the type that pack extra batteries or sdcard and constantly swap either... expect the clasps that hold the case together to wear out... yet another plus to the seidio was that even after I wore out the clasps it still fit and protected the device from the initial (long) drop but popped off for the secondary slide..