View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Etiquette of constructive criticism 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I agree with the entire post except I do get a little irritated with the posters who answer EVERY SINGLE POST by saying "use the search function"

First of all, this site has hands down the worst search function I have ever used period. I spent 20 minutes the other day looking for something I knew for a fact was here & never found it.

~John
+1 to both of these. I hardly use the search function here, but Google rocks it pretty good. I think the main point of why I said to search was cuz ppl post Qs asking for stuff that's in plain sight, they just dont want to spend any effort...