View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Nice work as always no2chem. Any plans for a version that is not a today plugin? Perhaps one we can run manually as needed?
So updateing with the today plugin I always get the same default #s, but in the app itself in the data tab I get the correct info. So what I did was Unchecked the today plugin in the setting then went into the file explorer MyDevice-Program Files-nueMinutes and created a shortcut of the nueMinutes.exe (Clock icon 31.5k) in MyDevice-Windows-StartMenu-Programs. It takes me right to the Data part of the app just refresh and your usage is updated. The icon is not the right size its a bit off but works the way it should.

Last edited by Lsme420; 02-08-2008 at 04:48 PM.