View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:20 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg1977 View Post
Ok I have been trying to keep up with the latest posts on this thread, and I haven't noticed this get answered, but sorry if it has. I am running the USC 6-5 version (downloaded the 6-9, just didn't flash yet) and I have noticed that since using any of the BigMaxSense versions the facebook app doesn't sync with my contacts. I am logged in but if i go to my contacts, I can't get link them with facebook. It says it updates, but there are no updates to show. Anyone else had this issue? BTW, I don't ever really use the app, just for the syncing of info with the contacts. I use m.facebook.com in Opera.
Thanks in advance!
This rom rocks!
through opera facebook will not update your contacts...use the facebook tab (page to the right of home) log in, it will update straight through...btw, once I log into tabbed facebook---I then use opera after because it's a fuller page.
This post has been thanked 1 times.