View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:16 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Threadstarter

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO - Root|Recovery|Nand Backup|Flashing for n00b's Instructions & Videos

***UPDATE***

I got a PM from blockhead428 and he pointed out that there are some different choices on the manual recovery menu VS the auto recovery menu.

I'm going to update the steps to reflect the new options, but the overall concept is still the same. You still need to clear factory & cache, their just named differently, and the Nandroid backup menu is different but very easy to navigate.

I'll work on this today and try to have a new video and instructions up by tonight if possible. I have other stuff going on today so I may not finish it until tomorrow.
This post has been thanked 2 times.