View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:23 PM
WETW0RKS
N00b

WETW0RKS is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Max Sense Flopped & CHT's Brilliance!!!

OK So point of view from a "lurker"... I've been flashing roms for a while now starting with some of Mighty's stuff (who IMHO is still one of the best who ever did it). I normally don't say much except for the occasional thanks. But now I can't help but to ask exactly who's toes BiG stepped on to deserve such ridicule? I have never seen such a bashing of any other project on or in any forum.

I think that when I 1st flashed with Mighty 2.1, I was hooked because it was so new and fresh from the stock. When 2.5 hit it was bannanas. But I found myself waiting for Mighty to drop his version, not because it was gonnin to be groud breakin at that point, but simply because from that 1st flash I felt a sense of loyalty and I trusted his work.

Cookie again was another break through that took it all to another level and as time went I gravitated to a few different roms that incorporated it.

I really think that alot of people are failing to see the picture. If you take the time to look into it, with each new development alot of our favorite chefs are becoming more and more involved and contributing to time and work together to take our, now 2+yr old phones, to a level beyond what any of us could have imagined. Each new break through has come with a period of "trial and error" before it becomes a thing of standard. And by then guess what... These same Great Chefs will be moving on to the next level.

OK So all that to say this... If you don't contribute anything else here except a rambling of a bottom feeding mooch that sits back like a fat ass food critic that can't boil water, but thinks you've earn any right to pass judgement... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!