View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 01:37 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/8/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
I finally learned how to root n recovery n im using ur rom so far its all good...
Oh yea how do i keep programs from opening up i have advance task killer on. When i go n check i see
All this programs open like qik,music store,fring, voicemail etc..i dnt want them to open by theirself
Any help?
You need to add them to the auto-kill list, then when you turn your screen off, it will kill those apps... if you don't want them at all, you can remove them using adb from your pc. this may help for that http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=694263&page=2

also, if you are removing apps, make sure you mount first,

mount /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system

On a side note, OMJ you rock bro! Thanks for making your add-ons uninstallable. This rom is smooth and everything works great! I'm not a wifi-tetherer, so i haven't tried yet, but this is a win bro. I couldn't see anything more necessary until overclocking is released! A1 bro.

Cant wait to see whats next

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.