View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:45 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: Max Sense Flopped & CHT's Brilliance!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post
Why on earth would he owe Big an apology? He is a chef, a very good one and maybe he had a small part in testing MaxSense but that is it. He didn't bad mouth Bigs work it is probably the prettiest out there. The developer is Maxcy people need to remember that no matter how much some out there are putting their own stamp on it....
i have already quoted you on this through NRG's thread....

i have never said that i created MaxSense, but i had a lot more to do with it than just testing....

here is a quote for Max himself on post one of MaxSense thread on XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxycy
Thanks
Special thks to Bignadad for all the development support. Without him, Max Sense would not be completed.
CJ Lippstreu for the review and video on Pocketnow
Also thks to Co0kie for his multi quicklinks scripts
Bignadad, Millski and NRGZ for coming up with the first batch of Max Sense ROMs
Beta testers - Ceesheim, Millski, Big and his beta tester group
Language translators - Dan Nda, Kenia, Emra, Joaquim, Riku, Jan, Toby, Hector, Andreas, btxakita, Sandra, Renazzi and Dave ( let me know if I missed any names )
Not trying to get extra credit or any bs like that, but getting tired of seen you post this here and there...

Not trying to mislead anyone here.

btw.. thanks for the props you did give me..

This post has been thanked 2 times.