View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 07:51 AM
daddymikey1975
Regular 'Geeker

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i have heard this from Max so many times during our IM chats "just think what MaxSense could be if i was doing this full-time"

during development of MaxSense i would usually chat with him and lend a hand. it would be around 9am my time and 9pm his time... He gets home from a long days work at his JOB and after spending some time with the fam he finally gets to computer around 9 that night and plays with his project "MaxSense"..
so he's spending a few hours a night and not even back to back... and just started beginning of the year... im sure SPB, or HTC have a team of people working FULL TIME to get there product out... but they are charging for their product so its to be expected... only point im trying to make is that this UI has not had much time or dedication to be where it could be. Max is using time as he gets it.. was speaking to Max the other day and he already has plans for 3 or 4 big changes (when time permits of course)

if its not stable enough for your liking don't use it and don't post in my thread....

bad way to start the morn....

BUT
there is good news...
talked with Max about some changes that should be taking place this weekend... should be very very nice... all i can say for now
I for one have a TON of admiration for people (like you and Max) that do this stuff as a hobby and do a mighty fine job at that

I expect some bugs from the custom ROMs and add-ons like MaxSense, Max Manila, or CHT.. as a person doing this as a hobby, they can't be expected to know and conquer every single possibility. My opinion is that this UI far exceeds anything that anyone else has done thus far (from a hobby standpoint that is..).. You guys keep up the excellent work. I for one certainly appreciate everything you guys (max included) are doing to allow me to really enjoy my device