View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:34 AM
ChrisH09
Halfway to VIP Status

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: thinking about getting the evo, have a few ?s

I am a tall guy with big hands and the added screen size and overall size of the phone will fit me perfectly. I have the TP2 and the keyboard is just a little bit small for me, since I have bigger fingers I tend to hit keys I should be...but with the Evo and the bigger screen= bigger buttons means I shouldn't have a problem at all. I have already tested it and I can say from testing that I hit the words I need, and nothing more.

The resizing of the pictures is just the nature of cell phones, imagine a 8px shot, being over a few mb and sending that to as a SMS...not really logical...but I think if you email it to the person your trying to send it to you send it full size...I'm not sure...maybe there is a setting in the phone to make it to allow full size pictures.

Signal strength is weird, every phone is different...I would hope it was good..but I can't say till I get it...and test it...compared to my TP2...but I think it will be moderate to good compared to your last phone you had.

Some issues have arised since the Evo release, but thats to be expected....since it's brand new and your all guniepigs...that why I'm waiting till August to get mine...hopefully by then most of them will be ironed out...