View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 03:02 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RESET View Post
OK, I put the phone in boot loader mode and plugged it back in. The computer did not load a new driver but the serial at the bottom of the phone screen switched to USB. I think I saw it load the driver one of the times that I hit the reset button while it was still connected. It shuts down right after I hit the flash button. I can click thru the next couple screens while the phone is starting back up. When I hit the next button after it has identified the current version and the new version, it shuts the phone down again and I get the error message.

Maybe I should try my other computer.

Thanks for helping me out on this.

EDIT: I transfered everything to my desktop and tried again. I am now sporting a freshly unlocked phone. Thanks for helping me out Razor. Looks like my netbook is in for a hard reset of its own.
lol...cool man. glad you got it unlocked. let me know if you need help with anything else. have fun flashin roms.
This post has been thanked 1 times.