View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:10 AM
fenixjn
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: thinking about getting the evo, have a few ?s

Well same as above I was kinda used to a hardware keyboard but since I was using my stylus most of the times on the TP jumping was not that hard.

So far I have been very happy with the stock keyboard and have been saved many times by the auto correction feature. Tried swype... didnt like it.
Software keyboard... I'd like it even better if touchpal made a keyboard for the EVO.

As far as resizing, I'm pretty sure all devices do this to maintain compatibility with other carriers and devices but also I'm pretty sure there is an app that would allow you to override that on the market.

Signal: Well my house has always full coverage but where I work I used to have NONE, when I got the evo I got 1 bar... when I upgraded the radio I got 2 so yes.. seems to work fine.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
This post has been thanked 1 times.