View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
flash the 2.32.00 wu after sim unlock and you're golden. the internet is tricky, some folks had to manually edit some things and others had at&t or tmo do it for them. i've got enough wifi sources, so i never bothered setting mine up. i know where the tmo settings for internet are, i haven't seen the att ones.
cool thanks....

i guess she could have att do it for her...

are other carries crappy about doing this? setting up other phones on their networks? never dont this so im new to it...