View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP!!! TP2 will not start!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmweber View Post
Please help. I have a Sprint TP2. I was running Bignadad's Maxsense ROM at the time.

Two days ago, the phone just turned off. I attempted to restart the phone, and it got to the splash screen and then restarted before windows ever loaded. In fact, I could see the background of my home screen for an instant before it restarted. I tried soft resets, hard resets, battery removal, letting the battery completely drain and then recharge...

I have since flashed back to stock, performed a task29, flashed to Mighty, Mr. X and a few others.

All the phone will do is go to the spash screen, showing the ROM and radio info at the bottom of the screen. Then it goes to the screen where it says windows is starting for the first time. After a few seconds on this screen, the phone resets and goes through the whole process again... The same thing happens no matter which ROM I am trying...

I have never changed my radio, only my roms.

Please help... I'm out of ideas...
Sounds like you have done just about everything that you can, I see a trip to the repair shop in your future.