View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: slower internet speeds..evo to blame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
not my issue but still dont like the thing, girls got it now. imo its got lots a quirks/issues which my wm devices had but some on the evo are not tweakable. now its got dust under screen so i can add that one now, same as my hero had.
ugh, I did not want to here about the dust under the screen. If that becomes a big problem with it I am going to have to pass .