View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.5 23569 05/12/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm2576 View Post
I've made two observations since my last post. 1. I turned off everything that auto-updates except the weather (it's on a 3 hr cycle) and that seems to have helped. Also, I believe something I'm using has a memory leak. It will degrade to the point where all I'll have open is Opera and the phone will bring up the out of memory window where my only options are "Opera" and "Phone". The stuff I use most often are Slacker, Kinoma, HTC Peep, & Opera. Has anyone else experienced problems with any of these programs? (I'm just trying to narrow it down.)

As always Drel, please don't view my posts as complaints. Love the ROM.
The leak is in gwes.exe. Microsoft has yet to fix it on any build of 6.5.