View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:35 PM
bobbyblack
Regular 'Geeker

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Mr. Biggs... First off I'd like to say, you and Maxcy done a great job on MaxSense, I didn't think I was go like it... But I'm really feeling it, kinda put you in the mind of the new EVO set-up. I was playing with one the other day and I just load Maxsense yesterday. " Why I'm I telling you that"..... Well with Maxsense, why would I go spend 200 bucks on the EVO ( and where I live at, we don't even have 4G yet ) and I got Maxsense (LMAO) Been runnung good for me so far, can't really say nothing bad. Of course you go have bugs, What new system you know that was released, and didn't have any? My only request is the favorites... is there a way or cab where you can one-touch call? I know you been working hard, its know biggy. Just thought I'd shoot it by you.

P.S. MAXSENSE IS BANGING! SO ALL YOU NONE BELIEVERS
STOP HATE-N!!!

Last edited by bobbyblack; 06-09-2010 at 10:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.