View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: stuck in bootloader, help appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee91 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Sprint Touch pro 2: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/5.0.375.55 Safari/533.4)

no i was hoping i wouldnt have 2 go back to stock,(obviously if there's no other ideas i will downlaod all 210mbs of that on my friends phone )
Honestly thats going to be the best place to start, if it works fine on stock I would say you have a bad download of mightyROM, or its a bad software program you have installed on it. but it really does sound like a hardware issue.