View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:08 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBZ View Post
Im having lots of freezes with this. When it starts I have 4 or 5 errors also my bluetooth isnt working. I just upgraded to 6/9 today the other was fine
Have not experienced the freezes or startup errors... was listening to bluetooth HD9 headset earlier....
as ffkip stated might be a bad flash..

The only thing that concerns me right now it the battery.. still doing testing but it seems to be draining faster than i like... its doing very well, but i feel since i changed to new battery.dll to get 1% battery increments it is not what it used to be.... there were a couple different battery.dll that i could have got and i got the most popular.. maybe i will try chainfire's and be able to keep the 1% increments. any other input?

This post has been thanked 1 times.