View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 02:28 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 6-9 23563 UP! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymikes View Post
Just finished my 'tailoring' of the 6/9 ROM. Big, great job - it appears that all the things 'to be fixed' were fixed (Voice Command, etc.) but I managed to mess myself up a bit. When I used the Registry Restore to get back the info on the QuickLinks and Widgets restored, the QL and Widgets worked great but there is one other reg entry that is restored that is apparently related to the Taskbar. When I hit the taskbar icon (upper right) for a task manager, I get the references back for Arkswitch (which has been removed, by plan). This wasn't the case until I did the Reg Restore. I looked at this reg entry and it references \Windows\HTCActionSense.exe. This apparently indirectly links to Arkswitch ??. Is there some correction that I can make (short of re-flashing)? I thought about just deleting this reg entry and seeing if it would re-build but figured it would be better to ask first. Any thoughts?? TIA.
You will need to clear this reg entry..
HKCU/Software/HTC/Manila
Max_TaskMgrPath

it is set to arkswitch and should be blank..

thanks for the comments

This post has been thanked 2 times.