View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:02 AM
Mike G.
PPCGeeks Regular

Mike G. is keeping up the good workMike G. is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ Fresh 23563 UP Soon! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

I know that this was a lot of work to get to this point, but after the smoke has settled do you guys really think it was worth the wait? This rom has just as many issues(if not more) than any other rom I've ever flashed. I switched to Dinik's Anastasia rom and couldn't be happier. I commend what your doing, but the way you went about it could've been different. If you would have had open beta testing months ago the original thread wouldn't have be deleted, you wouldn't have had impatient people catching attitudes and I'm pretty sure the rom wouldn't still be this buggy with messaging, occasional freezes and resets. I can't believe people didn't see through the smoke and mirrors that something wasn't right and tried to flame me in the themes and software thread for stating my opinion. I'm glad this finally got released becuase it's a big step in the right direction as with any game changing custom work, but I can't help but feel like it's too little to late for me personally.

When I got the MaxSenseRom, I was super geeked. Before the week was over, I was like "I waited 4 months for this s#it?!". Hope you have more success(and less headaches) with your next project. I'm not knocking the creators, I'm knocking the way this release was handled.