View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 12:41 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild
Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
lol ahh i don't hate on him... just sales numbers in general. We aren't getting rich off the evo... so i dont care about numbers. they mean nothing.
Thats true...about the oly person I know on Sprint that doesnt have an Evo is my GF...lol She was suppose to get one on Sunday and now they are telling me they dont know if she will get one this week. We are leaving for a month on sunday night for a road trip.

CW
What's an Evo?
I don't have one.