View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 08:09 PM
unitedgolfcoach
Lurker

unitedgolfcoach is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Any other ideas as to how I can get the phone to establish an activsync conntection?

[QUOTE=unitedgolfcoach;1802377]Thanks for your advice. I went to the Device Manager and uninstalled the phone. After restarting the computer I plugged in the phone and it still won't show on ActivSync. The indicator on the bootloader changes from serial to usb but that is about it. Any more suggestions I could try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
So you are not able to connect your PC and phone through Activesync? I guess for me I always make sure to connect through Activesync then click through the ROM.exe file to get it going...

What would I do?

First go to Device Manager on your PC, with your phone hooked up...look for Portable Devices....your phone should show there right click and hit uninstall....then unplug your phone and replug it in....this should fix that...

As for the flashing....I would run Task29(post6) then I would run a Stock ROM...which actually can be found RIGHT HERE in the ppcgeeks forums... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91940 ....once finished flash the FF ROM and it should be golden....