View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 07:45 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/8/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
Just wanted to say thanks again OMJ, couldn't get 4G to work within Flipz rom, but works in yours! Great job!
cool, glad to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRepinsSporx View Post
Ok I have done a few different flashes with different apk files and all went well. I add some games to the \data\app folder and deleted some apps from \system\app folder. No problems what so ever.
cool, thanks for testing & reporting back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWiST View Post
Is you're newest 1.2 based on the .6 update for our stock roms ?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgt View Post
Just to let you know your eclair link actually downloads the beta, you have to click download to get the new one, wondered why when I flashed it there were no apps that you mentioned installed or removed.
odd, I just checked, link was correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman05 View Post
OMJ...you are the f'in man...

I've flashed s few different roms and radios...your was the first that worked completely right out of the box. Market works, 4G works, and 3g/4g speeds seem noticeably improved over the stock rooted rom. Well done sir!

Yes, should be the same, here is what I did (*Note* I was already rooted and running the toast stock rooted rom).

Reboot into recovery
Reset/wipe to Factory
Wipe Davlak/Cache
Flash OMJ 2.1 rom and reboot when prompted
Once the phone boots for the first time and hits the "lock screen" - reboot into recovery
Flash the radio from the SD card
Reboot when prompted (it'll now do it's thing)

once it's back up, your golden
glad to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbcapthowdy View Post
is flashing the radio a big deal, even if its fine where im at?
it's really up to you, but there must be a reason for the new radio...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWiST View Post
I personally like sense a lot, but I also used it on my TP.

So if I already have the new radio flashed will I have to flash it again after flashing this rom ?
nope, you're good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
OMJ you knocked it out the park with 1.2 just flashed and its running great thanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I'm glad to hear all the positive feedback!