View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 06:27 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdinog View Post
I want to thank KIOWA69 for answering my noob questions, and also for serving in Iraq! God Bless.

This Rom is only the 3rd one I ever flash and it seems flawless. Thanks to deck! Also, is there any way to change the theme on manila?! Many thanks to you all, greatly appreciated!
Not a problem bro about the questions, we were all new at once and I don't know if your ever not a noob with all the new stuff that comes out, it's a learning process but an enjoyable one when you have people around that help instead of flame people. Well you do have different themes built into the rom (start>settings>today and try out the different themes) and then there are add on ones like darren said, just post what kind of stuff you are looking for and one of us will try to point you in the right direction.