View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 04:47 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I've just been reading some of the threads and I think most of the people problems come from NOT doing the flash dance or when the're loading there ROM from the PC to pull your battery off your phone when (you meter at least gets to 2%) flashing. I havn't been flashing that long (1 1/2) and at some times... Still ask NOOB question (lol) And still I haven't had as much problems as alot of people have. Also with this new Cookie ROM which is BANGING, there are alot of bugs in it (its new)... And I know Satod and his team is working on it. So intill then I'm go try out the new MaxSense till they come out with the 1.8.1 in a couple day. But I say to all Try: THE FLASH DANCE (TASK 29 <twice> pull the battery out ) and I think a lot of your problems well go away, and I flash sometimes two or three times damn near everytime NRG upgrade just to see how much better his ROMS are over a lot of other Chefs (don't get me wrong theres some goods out there like Vinn & Mr X) but I always seem to end up with NRG's ROM. Soooo how is MaxSense running?
IMHO overkill....I never do task 29 unless something crazy arises after flashing...and I never pull the battery....I flash ruu or sd card....do a clear storage and all is good.....but I also say whatever works for each....