PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jeffhbo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Evo uses Identical Battery as HTC Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
It not just that this has been posted 20 times before but that the fact is you giving out wrong information. The 2 batteries an NOT the same. Just because they are the same size don't mean they are the same battery.
I'm not going to resort to name calling....uhhhumm... but thanks for the crappy information.

CW
I have a tp2 battery and an evo battery in front of me. Every specification is exactly the same. Model # Rhod160 Rating 3.7VDC 1500mAh 5.55Whr all specifications are the same. You think because it fits in the phone and its the same size I'm going to just stick it in my new phone and post the information on here. These two batteries are exactly the same. Is there some specification i am missing? Something you know that i dont? Please enlighten me. Does the color the battery is painted make a difference? cause the evo is red, where as the tp2 battery is black. That must be the difference you are refering to. Right? If not please tell me what else sets them a part.