View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
I am in the same boat as you Jhaas. I want to wait till later this year or early next year to see what Sprint/HTC come up with for WP7. I went to look at the EVO. It is pretty bad ass. There is alot of cool ish on that. But I definately will miss having a physical KB. So we will see what happen in the next 9 months or so.
I just got finished playing with a EVO this morning, and I have to say I was pretty impressed with the onscreen keyboard that it had. I really suggest going to one of the stores and trying it out. I have been a very dedicated hardware keyboard guy but the EVO is getting me pretty close to changing my mind.