View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:14 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
I agree. I'm going to give Windows Mobile "one try" with Windows 7. I feel like i owe it to them and to our company of which we've invested alot of money in the Windows environment. Now i'm just waiting to see what "super device" replaces the TP2. With the mogul there was an obvious and only upgrade to Tp1. Same going from Tp1 to Tp2. Now there is no obvious successor yet for the TP2 as Android has come into the market pretty strong.

We will probably wait till late fall/winter when Win7 phones are out and look for a keyboard phone that is possibly 1.5ghz with all the goodies. If nothing really gets me, or if i find out any thing bad about Win7 that makes me cringe, i'm going to give Android a try at some point. i think all of us that didn't go EVO are mainly in this boat.
I am in the same boat as you Jhaas. I want to wait till later this year or early next year to see what Sprint/HTC come up with for WP7. I went to look at the EVO. It is pretty bad ass. There is alot of cool ish on that. But I definately will miss having a physical KB. So we will see what happen in the next 9 months or so.